The Audioslave News Portal

The A.N.P - your source for news, tour-dates and everything in between.

Discography

ALBUMS

Audioslave [2003]




1. Cochise
2. Show Me How To Live
3. Gasoline
4. What You Are
5. Like A Stone
6. Set It Off
7. Shadow On The Sun
8. I Am The Highway
9. Exploder
10. Hypnotize
11. Bring Em Back Alive
12. Light My Way
13. Getaway Car
14. The Last Remaining Light

SINGLES

Cochise [UK]
from 'Audioslave'



1. Cochise (Album Version)
2. We Got The Whip (Album Version)
3. Gasoline (Live From Letterman)
4. Cochise (Enhanced Video)

I Am The Highway [Promo]
from 'Audioslave'



1. I Am The Highway

Like A Stone
from 'Audioslave'



1. Like A Stone
2. We Got The Whip
3. Gasoline - Live From Letterman


VINYL

Cochise, 7" Vinyl
from
'Audioslave'



1. Cochise
2. Cochise


Audioslave 2-LP Vinyl Set



1. Cochise
2. Show Me How To Live
3. Gasoline
4. What You Are
5. Like A Stone
6. Set It Off
7. Shadow On The Sun
8. I Am The Highway
9. Exploder
10. Hypnotize
11. Bring Em Back Alive
12. Light My Way
13. Getaway Car
14. The Last Remaining Light
« Back